- create drop down menus without any coding
- interactively review and modify your navigation
- visualise your navigation in multiple ways
- import taxonomy easily from spreadsheet or text file
- evaluate the navigation yourself
- test with users locally without distractions
- test with remote users using surveys
- view and analyse survey results visually
Naview is made for user experience and information architects, business analysts and web designers who design large website structures.
How Naview works
Skip to 0:26 for navigation prototyping and 1:34 for testing
or watch introduction on YouTube in higher resolution
What others say about Naview
"So much faster than other tools we have used.
We can create a white site to test the IA in minutes,
and iterate on the fly if the labels don't test well."
– Tania Lang, Principal, Peak Usability
"Pretty cool!" – Jakub Linowski, Wireframes Magazine
- Naview paid plans currently not available
- Upcoming service downtime Wed 17 Aug and Sun 28 Aug
- Upcoming service downtime Thu 26 and Mon 30 May
- How to export Naview navigation structures into Microsoft Visio sitemaps
- Naview March update with one-month subscription option and more
Read more posts in the Naview blog.