We have just released an update to Naview with the following changes and enhancements:
- Automatically detect space-indented text and convert it to tab-indented navigation structure. This feature supports ‘soft tabs’ consisting of 2, 4 or 8 space characters. It should help you import your structure a bit easier from some external data sources.
- Navigation statistics such as breadth and depth are now displayed on a separate Details tab rather than next to the navigation preview. This will let you and your users focus better on the navigation itself.
- You can now download the navigation as a text file from the Details tab. This saves you from having to copy and paste the contents to a text editor in case want to store a local copy.
- Surveys are now closed automatically once maximum number of responses have been submitted. This is set at 40 responses per survey for the Early Access plan, and will be higher for the paid plans once they become available.
- We also fixed a bug that prevented navigation preview from displaying correctly when parent and child topics have a comment line between them.
Sign in to Naview to check out the changes.